BTW, we would love to add new friends on Facebook if anyone wants to take the leap into an online social network. It's fun. ^_^ If you have an account, you can also read and post comments on the pictures, and you can view all of the galleries a whole lot easier than how I have to do it here. There are also some minor random photo galleries we have that I didn't link to here. Oooh, the suspense!
-Zach
PS - I've added some stuff on the side bar, if something doesn't work, looks dumb, or if you know of some fun gadget we need on this page, let us know. :)



1 comment:
-Dawni I don't like the counter because it isn't a true count. Everytime I come on it counts me as well. We also need a poll for a reason. It seems to get used better that way.
Post a Comment