Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yay for a new entertainment center :)

We found this entertainment center on KSL yesterday. It is a scratch and dent from Overstock.com; that is what the guy who we bought it from told us. It fits the TV pretty good, but I don't know what I am going to do with all the other stuff that was in our other entertainment center. That thing was a bottomless pit (Sherry you should know).

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

much much much better than the desk!! It just didn't do the tv justice. I am glad your electrical work supports your big tv :) Just kidding. That is quite the tv. I won't let Adam see it he will be Jealous he wanted one for christmas but I think our money is all going elsewhere right now :)

The Ostlers said...

We are looking for a new entertainment center too and KSL seems to be the place to look. Hopefully we can find something good like you guys :)