
Many of you know that I've been interviewing with Beneficial Financial Group for over a month now. Well, as of today I now have a new job. :) I begin my training on Monday, and they hope to have me through most of my training by the first of the year. Both Dawni and I are excited for this opportunity.
So, if any of you are thinking of investing, retirement accounts, or insurance, give me a call soon. My living will be based on the clientele I help, so if you have any friends that might be interested, please pass the word on! :) They say the first year is always the hardest, but I'm ready to go for it!
-Zach
(BTW, I'm still planning on working at the shop part-time for a bit, so still come in and say hi!)



3 comments:
I know I talked to Dawni, but Congrats!!!! I am very excited for you and I hope it turns out well. Sorry I can't send my business your way since we are already signed up with Beneficial, but if we do more I will let you know. I hope your training goes well today. Learning a new job is always hard, but exciting. Yeah for a great job!!!
Congratulations on the new job Zach and good luck!! Oh, and I heard about your upcoming Graduation!! Yippee!! What a great, and stressful time!! Hope all goes well.
We are so excited that you have a new job. Good luck with everything and Congrats on Graduation Day!!! Love Ya
Post a Comment