Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My New Car!!!

This is my new car :) It is a 2003 Honda Civic. We got it at the Auto Auction for a steal. The only thing that we can see wrong with it is the scratch on the front bumper and it looks like someone tried to steal the cd player but it it just a scratch as well :)


I love it :) The only thing is now I have to learn how to drive a stick shift. I am getting better every day at it and building my confidence. It will be a good family car and last a long time.

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

wow that is quite the christmas present :) I can't believe you are learning to drive a stick you never could do that so that just makes me laugh!!!

Dawni and Zach said...

Except it isn't a Christmas present. We have been looking for one for over a month. It just happens to be when we got it.

Doug and Michele said...

I love that it is classified as a "family" car! I hope it is full before you know it!