This is him walking down to go to his seat. We were sitting right across from where he sat. (that was by chance because we were told wrong where he was going to march in from. It worked out better though, I think)
Walking back to his seat after he received his diploma. I think this is the best picture of him
Him with my mom. My dad was out of town on business or he would have been there as well.Hurray for the Graduate.



9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is awesome we are so proud of you. What is the medal around your neck? I am sure it is something awesome I just wanted to know what :) And a great congratulations to Dawni too. I remember when Adam graduated I felt I had accomplished something too. I really think you go to school together and you should be wearing a cap and gown too :)
It is just a metal that all the graduates got that night as they marched in.
She meant medal, not metal. :P
-Zach
YEAH!!!! I don't know what it is about that piece of paper, but it sure feels good, doesn't it! Way to go. I know it takes patience and hard work to get there. Congratulations!! We love you!
Way to go Zach on a big day and a big accomplisment!! You have a lot to be proud of, and enjoy your "break" sometimes being out of school isn't any easier than being in....just stressful in different ways. Btw....how is the new job going? Can't wait to see you guys soon!
We are so proud of you Zach! Congratulations :)
congratulations to you!! Hope you put it to good use!!!
Woot woot!! Confrabulations, Zach!! That is such an awesome thing to have done!
YAY zach congatulations!
Post a Comment