
I am going to the DATC starting November 2nd to get my CNA. It is a 6 week program plus clinicals. It is going to take maybe 2 months to get certified. I am hoping to move onto my RN after that. I am way excited, but nervous to start school again. This is definitely going to be an adventure.
9 comments:
glad you have a new blog post...too bad there's nothing in it :)
I couldn't get my first picture to work right. Everything is up and going now :)
I agree. Where is the new post????
There it is :) I hope you do well and LOVE it!! (you'll have to love it cuz I was serious about the stuff I've seen CNA's have to do while I was in the hospital...YUK...not sure RNs are better...but I'm glad there are people in the world that want to do it) We're proud of you for chasing a dream...hope it's all you hope it it!!
oh I forgot...I have a sister in law who just did this a couple of years ago...she'd probably be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Good for you! I hope it is fun, and I am sure school will be a breath of fresh air. Keep us posted!
CONGRATS!!! I hope you survive not only the yucky stuff but the long hours it will take!! I am anxious to watch you go through it so I know if I want to :)
Go for it. Just don't kill yourself getting there. I hope you have FINALLY found what you want to be when you grow up:)
Yay Dawni good for you!
Post a Comment