Saturday, March 13, 2010

My new adventure



That's right lady's and gentlemen, I made cupcakes. Not just any cupcakes, ones with homemade fondant on them :) I got together with a friend that self taught herself to do stuff like this and she taught me the trick to making marshmallow fondant. I am way excited to start putting this to use and practicing my skills :) Any one want cake?

4 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

is marshmallow fondant yummy (I've heard it is) I hate the taste of regular fondant.

How did you decorate the tops?

Dawni and Zach said...

It is yummy. The regular fondant is buttercream and it isn't very tasty, I agree.
We just wrote on them with food coloring paste and toothpicks.

Robyn said...

ok those are so cute! I want to learn how to make it too! IT would be so nice for b-day cakes!

Doug and Michele said...

They turned out fun! I also like the faces - super creative! I will take cake ANYTIME!