Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ok...

I know that I still need to post about our cruise that we took the first of May. I promise that it will happen soon. I thought, though, that I needed to announce something to all of you. WERE PREGNANT!!! You read right. We are going to have a little addition to our family in December. I am 10 weeks right now. I know a question that you are all wondering, and NO, I haven't been sick at all *knock on wood* ^_^ We are both so excited for this new adventure in our lives.

7 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! We can't wait for Baby Haugen to join all of our fun :)

The Walkers said...

Yes WE are all excited for this addition. We love you. You have GREAT things to come!!!!! Hold on!!!!

The Ostlers said...

Oh my...CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so thrilled for you guys, you are going to be awesome parents! Get lots of rest :)

Tyson and Denise said...

Lucky lucky duck to not be sick yet! I am a only a little jealous ;) Can't wait to see the little cutie, and can't wait to see you in a month!!!

Doug and Michele said...

YEAH!! You know we love you and are so excited for your new adventure! Motherhood is AMAZING!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Wow! What exciting news! We are so excited for you!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats girl!