Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Florida Day One

The same day we got off the boat, waiting to get into our hotel room, we went to the Everglades. It was amazing.



We went on an air boat ride :)  It was soo amazing!!


Zach ready to see some alligators.


I'm soo excited :)


Picture from the front of the boat


Our driver.  He was awesome


More awesome pictures.  Just waiting to see some gaters :)






If you look really close, you can see one :)




I don't remember what these birds are called, but they only live in the Everglades.



More gaters  :)




This guy was really close to the boat!!


This is a front view of our boat.


Now some gaters in captivity :)


This guy was Big Joe.  He was crazy huge.  He was missing an eye and part of his tail.

I would soo go back to the everglades.  They were amazing!!

No comments: