Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 unspectacular things about myself (I've been tagged)

1. I love having a big family: 4 sisters and one brother (all married) and once everyone is born, it will be 10 nephews and 7 neices - total of 17 ^_^

2. I love having a clean house, but don't like to clean very much. (who really does) (sorry Penny, I stole this one from you ^_^)

3. I love to crochet and cross stitch

4. I can't wait for Zach to graduate from college in December

5. I'm hopelessly addicted to the Twilight series, and can't wait for the movie to come out November 21st

6. I am not a decision maker (my whole family can contest to this). This is the reason that I ended school with only my associates because I changed my major 3 times and I still don't know what I want to do if I end up going back to school.

4 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

Last I knew you were just kind of dabbling in Twilight, have you read the whole series?, I love them so much, I am a Twilight junkie too, and am so excited for the movie to come out (even though movies never hold a candle to the book)

Dawni and Zach said...

I am on the last book and I can't put it down.

Kelly & Jamie said...

Yay i love twilight and i also cant make decisions, i have changed my major a few times myself! oh and also that one very important decision in my life...Jacob or Edward?

The Ostlers said...

I am so glad to find out you have a blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch with family :)